Monday, June 21, 2010

A pretty pillow.

The pillows on our living room couch (with the exception of revolving accent pillows) have been the same since before we were married. They're great down filled forms with a removable cover from Thomas O'Brien's line for Target. However, one of my goals with our new home was to bring in more color, and new pillows seemed like an easy and fun option. Here are the pillows that have graced our couch since 2006:
And here are my fun new pillows:I had already purchased the fabric, which is Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis pattern. Then I had the new pillow covers sewn by Tiffany of modernthread. I saw her work at the Bijou Market and she has excellent taste and craftsmanship. She takes custom orders, or you can check out her etsy shop.

4 comments:

Rach said...

lovely. i love the other pillow too. where is that fabric from?

B said...

Thanks Rach. The other pillow is from Pottery Barn (via DownEast Home). I did a little research and found that the fabric is called "Bettina Multi". It can be purchased online by the yard, but it's out of stock at the moment.

Beth Curtis said...

love them! so much brighter!

Rach said...

thanks. it reminds me of the chiang mai fabric, but i like this better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...