Monday, November 15, 2010

A week of updates: a fuzzy bench.

Let's try again, shall we? After writing my first post last week I came down with a bad case of the flu, and spent the rest of the week in bed. So, this week I'll be sharing one small project we've done around our Very Fine House each day.
Today's project is courtesy of the hubby. Using this tutorial, the hubby and his best friend spent one Saturday morning re-upholstering tiny benches with faux sheepskin rugs. In their defense, the project did involve power tools, and that's kind of manly. It makes for some handy extra seating in our living room, and I like how it looks like a tiny baby lamb (minus the head).

5 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE IT!
Good Jobbie!

Beth Curtis said...

Love it! I have the Ikat bowl in Green!

Unknown said...

Hi! I am new to your blog and I am looking for a white console table like yours. Would you mind sharing the source?
Thank you.

B said...

Sara,

It is a MALM occasional table from IKEA that I spray painted white. I blogged about it in this post: Before and after. Hope that helps!

B

Unknown said...

LOVE!!! I adore your style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...