Monday, November 1, 2010

A completed nursery.

Remember my girlfriend's nursery I discussed in this post? Well "the boy" is due this week, and here is his completed nursery, just in time!
The quilt was a gift from a relative, sewn in colors coordinating with the other nursery decor. The crib skirt is DwellStudio for Target.
Here are the darling canvases her daughters painted for their baby brother. And I love the bright orange curtains.
She made this cute pennant to hang over the crib. She'll personalize it with his name once he arrives! She also has a great dark wood Jenny Lind style changing table across the room from the crib. I love how she mixed furniture she already owned with some great DIY projects to make a whole new nursery.

*P.S. Have a DIY project that you're proud of? E-mail it my way (veryfinehouseblog@gmail.com) and I'll share it on Very Fine House.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...