Monday, October 11, 2010

A nursery for "the boy".

My girlfriend is decorating a nursery for her baby, whom we fondly call "the boy", due the end of this month. She and I have been bouncing ideas back and forth, and I had to share what she has come up with.

Color scheme:

Inspiration rooms:

She ordered the crib skirt and blanket from DwellStudio for Target (on clearance) and purchased two little canvases for her daughters to paint pictures for their new baby brother.

She loved the gray walls and bright pops of color in this room, as well as the mix of finishes on the furniture. She also purchased some cute bicycle art for the room. The rocker used in this nursery is easy to find on Craigslist if you search "bentwood rocking chair", and they usually run $20-30.

I cannot wait to see the finished product (don't worry, I'll try to convince her to share it with all of you).

1 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Thanks for the shout out brooke! The room is just about finished. I just need to find a few frames and add a few more touches here and there and then I will send you some pics. I also found some super nice bunkbeds on craigslist for the girls room and lets just say that I got hooked up! Cant wait to show you the finished room!! Love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...