Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday's Things to Love:

fresh cut flowers
(house beautiful)
(domino)
You don't need a special occasion to buy a bouquet - flowers add to the decor in every room of the home (even the powder room). I cut my own flowers in the warm months and buy them in the winter, so the type of flower in my home changes with the seasons. It's fun to coordinate them with other colors in the room, or to add an extra punch of color.

*Do you have a favorite flower that you use in your home?

2 comments:

Heather J said...

i love that first room with all the pink. I love using any type of flower in my home. They instantly beautify and that makes me happy.

Jen said...

Those pictures are so pretty. I love using a tight bunch of tulips on my paino!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...